West Point Optical - Assistant Retail Sales Manager
Company: West Point Optical LLC
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: September 22, 2022
GENERAL FUNCTION:The major responsibility of the Assistant
Manager is to drive profitable sales growth through the delivery of
outstanding patient experience. Assist in Leading theteam in a
positive and productive environment, modeling exemplary patient
care. Develop and maintain outstanding associate and doctor
satisfaction and retention.MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive profitable store sales by fostering a patient focused
- Attainment of plan sales goal and comp store sales growth.
- Positive comp store contribution (year-on-year
- Effectively train and develop associates to consistently
provide a patient care focused experience.
- Assist in Developingteam of administratively skilled associates
that provide support on daily operational tasks.
- Assist in Developing strong professional relationships with
- Implementation of initiatives to increase number or exams and
conversion of exams to sales.
- Participate in business planning and business updates.
- Ensuring positive patient satisfaction, as measured by patient
retention and survey responses.
- Ensure each store is effectively merchandised and presented
according to standards as measured by:
- Execution of planogram
- Execution of visual appearance inside and outside of store
- Maintenance of overall standards (i.e. cleanliness,
- Associates exhibit professional presentation (i.e., attire) in
accordance with Company standards
- Ensure high quality through customer follow-up, accurate
measurements, correct pricing, POS entry, and realistic service
delivery time quote as measured by:
- Ready when promised
- Remake and return percent as compared to Company average
- Calls to customers to follow-up on purchases
- Maximize Managed Vision Care relationships and sales
- Execution of operational procedures:
- Safety (security system, safety information posted, fire
extinguishers, door locks)
- Maintenance as measured by proper housekeeping, carpet, store
front windows, proper lighting, and store safety (safety
information posted, fire extinguishers and door locks)KNOWLEDGE &
- Proven track record of sales growth through sales skills and
accountability for sales results.
- Ability to train (through practice and role-play), coach, and
develop excellent patient focused, and sales and results-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to deliver an outstanding experience
during direct interaction with patients.
- Ability to recruit and select associates and doctors.
- Proven experience and results with a retail or customer service
- Ability to present and implement decisive and creative
solutions to opportunities to grow the business.
- Ability to provide enthusiastic and concise communication to
meet/exceed patient expectations.
- Foster positive and results-oriented associate and doctor
- Success in store merchandising and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage priorities through adaptability and
- Willingness to take calculated risks
- Attention to detail and follow-up.
- Abilities to multi-task and delegate to maximize patient
- Computer experience preferred.EDUCATION:Bachelor's degree or
comparable experience in retail operations.The incumbent or
successful candidate must meet the position requirements above in
order to perform the essential functions of this position and
achieve the outcomes/results indicated in this position
description. The Company will make every effort to make reasonable
accommodations upon request to enable qualified individuals with
known disabilities to perform the essential functions of their
Keywords: West Point Optical LLC, Arlington Heights , West Point Optical - Assistant Retail Sales Manager, Sales , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!