Sr Manager, Sales Training
Company: Horizon Therapeutics
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us,
success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of
lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly
to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who
are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something
bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose
values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help
others live up to theirs. Position Summary: The Senior Manager is
responsible for supporting the sales training function within
Horizon's commercial organization. This position will be
responsible for leading new hire training curriculums, supporting
advanced sales training programs, workshop development, as well as
support enterprise-wide training initiatives. The role will require
ability to strategically partner with cross-functional teams and
field-based trainers to identify training priorities and gaps,
propose innovative training solutions, and deploy high impact
training. The Senior Manager will work closely to collaborate on
various projects with several cross-functional teams including
marketing, medical affairs, market access, patient services, site
of care, analytics, compliance, and other internal home office
colleagues.Specific responsibilities will
- Lead the on-boarding process and facilitation of New Hire Sales
Training Sales for new field personnel.
- Support enterprise-wide training initiatives and programs such
as Advanced Sales Training program.
- Assist in the development and facilitation od training
workshops for large scale meetings such as National Sales
- Partner with the field-based training program to identify
training needs, organize local trainings, and provide a forum to
share information/communication to the sales team.
- Assist in creating and delivering instructor led training
programs supporting product, disease state, clinical, selling
skills, market access, and business acumen.
- Develop and update training content as needed.
- Conduct Field Coaching Rides to support the sales organization
- Partner with marketing colleagues to assist in creation and
launch of new materials/resources for field personnel.
- Collaborate with team and cross-functional partners on meeting
- Manage and ensure required training materials/content are
successfully processed through the Promotional Review
- Perform additional responsibilities as needed.Qualifications
and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical
- Previous experience in specialty disease category
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales training (headquarter or
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple
demands with a high level of initiative and independence
- Ability and willingness to conduct field travel, as well as to
travel to sales meetings, etc. including some overnight and weekend
commitments (> 25%) required.
- Experience in content development and instructional design a
- Experience working with learning management systems (LMS)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Horizon Core
Values & Competencies: Growth
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent Accountability
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality Transparency
- Instills Trust Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully
vaccinated, as a condition of employment, with either Pfizer (fully
approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Moderna or
Johnson & Johnson (currently granted emergency-use authorization by
the FDA). "Fully vaccinated" is defined as two weeks after your
final dose of the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Horizon will provide medical and religious accommodations as
required by law. Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all
qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that
selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any
individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or
assistance in completing this application or at any time during the
application process, should contact the Human Resources
Keywords: Horizon Therapeutics, Arlington Heights , Sr Manager, Sales Training, Sales , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!