Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Raw material and stability testing - essentially making sure
all products are up to specifications. Could include tensile,
strength, absorption, etc.
- Perform routine laboratory tests based on documented processes.
Document data and results per good documentation practices and
perform general laboratory housekeeping. Provide technical support
and communicate scientific results.
- Conduct laboratory testing on raw materials, in process,
finished goods, and stability per standard operating
- Maintain laboratory equipment, identify malfunctions, and
perform simple repairs or can coordinate repairs as needed.
- Review and update standard operating procedures.
- Follow all procedures related to data documentation, laboratory
safety, and good laboratory practices.
- Review test data, calculations and results for accuracy and
completion.Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific related field (Chemistry,
Biology, Analytical, etc.).Experience Level:Entry Level About
Actalent: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable
talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results
and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Arlington Heights , Lab Technician, Professions , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...