Supply Chain Master Data Analyst
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Develop and manage projects related to demand planning,
inventory management, procurement, supply chain and operations
network planning. Identify needs, define and frame issues and
develop detailed project plans. Coordinate and manage projects to
- Plan and prepare supply chain and operational analysis. Develop
detailed project plans, complete with tasks and events and
measurements. Identify resources needed and task assignments
- Develop detailed project plans and identify resources needed
and task assignments made. Follow up, report on and coordinate
- Provide analysis and reporting in conjunction with Information
Systems, the division Operations and Financial Audit.
- Recommend, develop, create and implement standard reporting for
routine business reports.
- Communicate results of key measurement projects. Recommend
actions and provide guidance on supply chain and operational
- Provide ongoing data analysis, plan development and appropriate
communication as required; e.g., branch moves and openings related
to "demand realignment", definition and reporting of error and/or
out of bounds conditions, or creation of ad hoc reports as business
- Prepare detailed design documents that bridge user requirements
and computer and database developers.Medline offers a business
casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth
potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete
benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance;
401(k) with company match. And much more! Education
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Finance,
Accounting, Information Services, Mathematics or Applied
Statistics.Relevant Work Experience
- At least 1 year operations and/or inventory management
experience or equivalent combination of education and
- Experience communicating to groups of managers, clients,
customers, vendors, senior managers and the general
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Access (for example:
designing and creating simple queries, modifying data types, adding
dates, working with required fields and/or creating labels).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using
SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting
charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers
and/or print scaling).
- Experience calculating figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages and volume.
- Experience applying standard financial, accounting and business
problem-solving skills to business problems.Preferred
QualificationsRelevant Work Experience
- Experience in project management and data analysis.
- Experience with BEX (SAP Business Explorer), Web Focus, FoxPro,
SAP and or Visual Basic.Certification / Licensure
- CPIM, CPA or professional engineering license.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Arlington Heights , Supply Chain Master Data Analyst, Professions , Mundelein, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...