SAP SD Order To Cash Analyst
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Here is a great opportunity to join a great company! Medline
Industries has enjoyed DOUBLE DIGIT GROWTH for 51 of the past 52
years! We've again been named to the Chicago Tribune's Top
Workplaces, and we're again on the list of Becker's Great Places to
Work in Healthcare. Job Description Medline Industries has an
exciting position for an experienced SAP SD/OTC Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst will work with the business, functional, and
technical teams to define, document, design, implement and support
SAP ECC and allied software solutions to meet business objectives.
- OTC (Order to Cash) team member would be responsible for
maintenance and enhancement of IS Applications supporting Order to
Cash and related business functions.
- Build relationships, network and work closely with business
users and business leadership to define business processes,
roadmaps, priorities and execute IS projects.
- Learn and gain expertise of Medline business processes, map out
process flows and identify areas for improvement with process
change or system improvements.
- Work closely with the business community to elicit, define and
document requirements, business goals, and deliver IS solutions per
- Ensure the highest level of systems availability and
demonstrate a sense of urgency to support the needs of the
- Collaborate with technical and functional teams to evaluate &
propose design alternatives, and deliver optimum solution, while
minimizing impact to system stability and performance.
- Present ideas, designs and areas of expertise to business user
groups, including management
- Own and lead delivery of projects and drive projects to closure
with little or no supervision and follow-ups from business or IS
- Communicate system issues and impacts to business stakeholders
in clear non-technical terms.
- Document detailed requirements, solution design and test plans
using standard templates as part of Medline%26rsquo;s SDLC and
- Carry out functional testing and assist the QA review process
for Change Approvals.
- Assist team manager in determining scope and impact of
enhancement requests, estimating effort, developing detailed
project plans with timeline, manage cutover tasks, track delivery
to timelines and communicate status with appropriate cadence.
- Plan, document and conduct knowledge transition activities for
newly implemented functionality to team members and business
- Demonstrate a %26ldquo;Get it Done%26rdquo; attitude and drive
initiatives to closure with proactive stakeholder interaction and
following-ups and escalating as needed.
- Actively participate in monitoring, maintaining, supporting and
enhancing our OTC System Landscape including, but not limited, to
SAP ECC, Vistex, Tableau, SQL Composite Queries, Paymetrics, Vertex
and other Tools. Learn and Gain experience of Medline tools and
applications including ability to use SQL query systems.
- Provide off-hours support as needed including, participating in
the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a calm and professional demeanor at all times and
consistently interact professionally and productively with all
levels of Medline employees.
- Follow Medline%26rsquo;s Code of Ethics and other corporate
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s or Master%26rsquo;s Degree in Computer
Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Strong hands-on SAP SD configuration experience, including
experience in integration with other systems and modules.
- Proven ability to analyze, research, assess and implement SAP
- Broad functional and process knowledge of the core business
processes for order processing, delivery processing, logistics
execution, freight charges, billing, pricing, agreements and
- Experience with web based ordering systems, SAP Based APIs, SAP
based webservices, BAPI and RFC Calls, IDOC based integrations is
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability
to translate business processes or concepts into technical
- The ability to identify the impact of process or data across
more than one functional area or SAP module is necessary.
- SQL Querying, HANA Studio and Tableau experience is nice to
- Must be highly motivated and dependable with excellent
communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, able to
multitask and prioritize as needed.
- Excellent data analysis and analytical skills along with the
ability to debug and trouble-shoot issues.
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access,
Visio) software and able to learn Medline debugging, querying and
reporting tools such as SQL, HANA Studio, Tableau and other
proprietary Medline tools.
- The ability to successfully interact with off-site team members
and work in a matrix environment is required.
- More About Medline Medline is the largest privately held
manufacturer and distributor of healthcare supplies in the United
States, providing more than 550,000 products that serve the entire
continuum of care. Our innovative products and programs can be
found in most hospitals, extended-care facilities, surgery centers,
physician offices, home care dealers, home health agencies and
retail outlets. Founded in 1910, Medline has grown from a small
manufacturer of aprons, surgical gowns and uniforms to a thriving
$20 billion global enterprise because of our dedicated people,
entrepreneurial spirit and honest values. Again named one of the
country%26rsquo;s %26quot;Best and Brightest Companies to Work
For,%26rdquo; and once again named to Chicago Tribune%26rsquo;s Top
Workplaces, Medline has experienced fifty-plus years of consecutive
annual growth, and is headquartered in Northfield, IL.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Arlington Heights , SAP SD Order To Cash Analyst, Professions , Mundelein, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!