Company: Kilcoy North America
Posted on: September 19, 2022
- Troubleshoot, identify, fix, and rebuild broken packaging and
food processing equipment, building structures, and auxiliary
systems (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic), and report your
findings to the rest of the team.
- Installing, servicing, maintaining, modernizing, and modifying
machinery and processing apparatus.
- For the given jobs, promptly order and deliver parts from
internal and external sources.
- The capacity to recommend remedies in accordance with
manufacturing rules and perform preventive maintenance services
takes on minor improvement projects as part of a team to help the
factory get better.
- Improve equipment dependability, examine processes, and reduce
equipment downtime by cooperating with Process Engineering and
other cross-functional groups.
- Analyze issues and give suggestions for fixing and improving
facilities and equipment in collaboration with management,
engineering, equipment makers, and other groups.
- Ensures that the maintenance crew operates safely by adhering
to all parts of the maintenance safety protocol (LOTO, 5-S, Arc
Flash, Confine Space, Hot Work permits, etc.).
- To verify the correctness of electronic/electrical
components/systems or to ascertain the accuracy of equipment, use a
variety of computing systems or electronic/electrical test
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Industrial troubleshooting experience with electrical and
- Have a general understanding of electrical, electronic,
mechanical, pneumatic, and digital and analog circuits as well as
computers, microprocessors, networks, and systems
- Reading and understanding of simple mechanical drawings and
- Make good use of production and service information systems
(ERP, MRP, or SAP)
- Able to work and communicate well with a team and outside
vendors Willing to work extra and weekends as necessary
- A working knowledge of GMP in food processing plants
- Experience with fabrication a bonus
You should be proficient in:
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Hydraulics Experience
- Machine Safety Inspections
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
Keywords: Kilcoy North America, Arlington Heights , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Mundelein, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!