Company: Horizon Therapeutics
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us,
success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of
lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly
to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who
are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something
bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose
values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help
others live up to theirs.
- Assist with cash management, including short-term and
medium-term cash and liquidity forecasting, variance analysis, cash
positioning and any necessary reporting.
- Place funds on deposit with authorized financial institutions
- Develop, streamline, and produce of key departmental
- Provide assistance with management of bank accounts, bank
structures, and banking relationships.
- Assist with management of intercompany positions, including
intercompany loans and monthly intercompany netting.
- Participate in quarterly process to confirm debt compliance and
- Support wire/ACH processing and settlement of Treasury payments
including settlements of interest payments, intercompany loan
- Troubleshoots bank account and treasury transaction related
- Liaise with audit, risk, and compliance teams to ensure
adherence to internal and external controls and regulatory
- Develop relationships with internal business stakeholders,
delivering first class support and solutions.
- Support all treasury initiatives and ad hoc projects as
- Drive automation and increase efficiency
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- 4-year degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in treasury, accounting, or other
relevant analytical finance work
- Ability to work independently and quickly adapt to a fast-paced
- Highly proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel including
use of pivot tables
- Working knowledge of banking systems and treasury workstations
(JPM Access, CitiDirect, and SAP Treasury a plus)
- Commitment to data integrity and accuracy
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage competing
priorities among several stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and both verbal and written communication
- Must have a high-degree of self-initiative with an ability to
learn and tackle new challenges.
- Ability to interact, influence, and build relationships at all
levels of seniority and across all functions within an
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and form independent judgments and
challenge the status quo for better outcomes.
- MBA or CTP or other professional designations a plus
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated, as a
condition of employment, with either Pfizer (fully approved by the
U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Moderna or Johnson & Johnson
(currently granted emergency-use authorization by the FDA). "Fully
vaccinated" is defined as two weeks after your final dose of the
Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Horizon will provide
medical and religious accommodations as required by law.
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified
applications are given equal opportunity and that selection
decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who,
because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in
completing this application or at any time during the application
process, should contact the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Horizon Therapeutics, Arlington Heights , Treasury Analyst, Professions , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!