Company: cGMP Consulting
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob SummaryResponsible for supervising and
coordinating the activities of employees engaging in component
preparation, filling, capping, autoclaving, terminal sterilization,
compounding, and lyophilization production. Ensures the proper
systems and resources are in place to meet production schedules on
time and that product is manufactured to specification and in
accordance with SOP's, cGMP's, and safety
- Supervises manufacturing group leaders and hourly staff in
proper operating techniques and procedures.
- Develops information and compiles reports concerning
scheduling, production goals, equipment and maintenance problems
and other studies or reports as requested.
- Assists in establishing production schedules.
- Confers with other department management to coordinate the
scheduling of operations to achieve required deadlines.
- Develops department employees through orientation, training,
establishment of objectives, communication of rules and policies
while building employee morale and motivation.
- Maintains compliance with company policies, cGMP's, safety
standards, and good housekeeping practices.
- Monitors and controls production schedules and activities to
ensure the meeting of departmental performance objectives and
- Supervises, coordinates and controls the production and
operating activities to ensure optimum utilization of personnel,
materials, and equipment.
- Conducts continuous review and follow-up on projects to ensure
completion of assigned work.
- Evaluates the performance and production of staff; maintains
records on performance.
- Advises department management on matters relating to daily
operations and makes recommendations for improvements when
- Recommends and implements value and process improvement
- Ensures adequate resources are available to manufacture product
(equipment, supplies, and labor).
- Performs/ensures investigations and document
corrections/modifications are done effectively and in a timely
- Bachelors of Science degree plus two to three years supervisory
experience in a pharmaceutical or food plant.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Proven communication and employee relations skills
necessary.Powered by JazzHR9jVQO2Ug1c
Keywords: cGMP Consulting, Arlington Heights , Production Supervisor, Professions , Mundelein, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!