Sr SAP Developer
Company: Rust-Oleum Corporation
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Vernon Hills, IL, United StatesRust-Oleum Corporation is a
worldwide leader in protective paints and coatings for both home
and industry. We offer a wide product range including decorative
fashion paints, durable industrial coatings and, of course, the
famous rust-fighting formula that started it all. The primary
result expected from the Senior SAP Software Developer will be to
support company business objectives by developing and maintaining
SAP application software RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Participates on programming project teams for SAP ECC and BW
- Supports the technical end of ECC and BW application
development and system implementation.
- Supports the technical implementation of SAP upgrades and
support pack updates; investigates and resolves system and software
problems; provides off-hour support as needed.
- Designs or writes program technical specifications based on
- Develops software and system support documentation and
procedures according to Rust-Oleum standards, and Sarbane-Oxley
- Conducts technical research with recommendations for action
into IT related topics: methodologies, software, operations,
- Modifies existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to
new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Advises customer about, or perform, maintenance of software
- Analyzes information to determine, recommend and plan
installation of a new system or modification of an existing
- Consults with engineering staff to evaluate interface between
hardware and software, develop specifications and performance
requirements and resolve customer problems.
- Prepares software programming and development of
- Stores, retrieves, and manipulates data for analysis of system
capabilities and requirements.
- Confers with data processing and project managers to obtain
information on limitations and capabilities for data processing
- Consults with customers or other departments on project status,
proposals and technical issues such as software system design and
- Coordinates installation of software system. EDUCATION
Bachelors degree in computer science or related field EXPERIENCE:
- Independent task handling and providing optimum technical
solutions to Functional team.
- 10+ years of SAP ABAP & BW Development experience
- Good understanding of business processes applicable to various
modules in SAP - SD, MM, FI, CO, PP and WM
- Coordinate with resources working at offsite locations (GDM
- Experience integrating SAP with third party systems and
- Comfortable with OSS navigation and OSS note
- Object management using SPDD and SPAU during hot pack and
release upgrades Rust-Oleum is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard
to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or
any other protected class. #INDCORP LI19Job Identification: 2849Job
Category: ITPosting Date: 2022-05-16Degree Level: Bachelor's
DegreeJob Schedule: Full timePosting Date:
Keywords: Rust-Oleum Corporation, Arlington Heights , Sr SAP Developer, Professions , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!