Business Continuity Analyst
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Business Continuity AnalystCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive,Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Uline's Corporate Operations
teamanalyzes results and seeks opportunities to improve operations
and optimize performance - all toensurewe stay true to our company
motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence.Better together
than apart.This position is on-site, and we are looking for good
people who share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Ensure that Business Continuity program components (business
impact analysis, risk assessments, plans, strategies, etc.) are
current, effective and address business requirements.
- Develop schedules and materials for business continuity
training / awareness activities to ensure that Business Continuity
teams are trained and proficient in implementing the business
- Coordinate business continuity exercises.
- Manage emergency communications with employees and aid in the
administration of mass notification tools.
- Support the Crisis Management team by scheduling conference
calls, supporting emergency communications, preparing and
distributing status updates, ensuring execution of action items and
creating post-incident reports.
- Support business continuity-related initiatives, including
strategy development and training.
- On-call monitoring of crisis management events.Minimum
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in a BCM or related rolepreferred.
- Experience with crisis / incident management.
- Good understanding of industry BCM standards.
- Knowledge of business concepts, life cycles and
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-SN1#CORP(#IN-PPOPS)Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks! Explore to learn more!
Keywords: ULINE, Arlington Heights , Business Continuity Analyst, Professions , Ingleside, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!