Business Intelligence Analyst (facilities/engineering)
Company: Biolife Plasma Services
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: June 17, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.Job DescriptionOBJECTIVES/PURPOSE
- Support business solutions for BioLife through analytics and
reporting of operational and financial data. This role supports
BioLife Engineering/Facilities by driving business process
improvements, automation, and metric analysis in all areas.
- Gather and leverage diverse data sources to construct reports
and/or models to support key business strategies.
- Effective management of multiple projects with varying levels
of engagement, scope, and specifications, as well as proactively
identify opportunities to utilize information for strategic
decision making, program improvements, and performance
- Develop, maintain, and report on supplier performance to
include KPI/Scorecard tracking.ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Analysis and Modeling
- Ability to work with data warehousing and relational
- Define and articulate business rules required for data accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with users and interpret the needs of
the business, to define concepts, and detail report requirements
that meet customer performance expectations.
- Develop reports, scorecards, business tools, and solutions for
both financial and operational data.
- Identify process improvement opportunities that facilitate
consistency and accountability across stakeholders, suppliers, and
- Analyze trends in facility/engineering operations.
- Support projects across departments through the development of
well-defined measurement standards and supporting data
- Build control plans and processes to drive long term project
- Utilize advanced Excel formulas, PowerBI, and other technical
platforms to create reports that pull data from multiple sources.
- Project & System Management Support
- Support ongoing review of key business metrics, system
performance, and identifying end-user training opportunities.
- Provide operational support and on-going training
initiatives/systems as assigned to drive cost savings and
- Effectively develop, manage, and execute assigned projects, to
include detailed reporting and development and maintenance of
- Partner and collaborate with project sponsors, stakeholders,
customers, and technical teams to define continuous improvements
for various systems or processes.
- Provide subject matter expertise to facilitate user requirement
specification via process flows and respective solution
- Work with suppliers to provide feedback and insights for their
data sources and technology systems to support customized
information and intelligence for BioLife.
- Other as Assigned
- Serves as liaison between departments to provide communication,
support, and resources to ensure that organization goals and
objectives are met with a high degree of customer
- Interact with Integrated Facility Management (IFM) provider and
- Lead and participate in cross-functional continuous improvement
- Represents and supports the engineering/facilities department,
through written and verbal communication, committee participation
and project team involvement.
- Oversee the organization of department documents via
- Ability to condense data into a comprehensive presentation
- May provide administrative support to including purchase order
submissions, invoice processing, and project/expense tracking.
- Other duties as assigned.Critical Skills for the position:
- Disciplined action and execution to meet established
- Subject matter expert in center processes and operations
- Strong capability to engage, communicate, and work effectively
with individuals of varying job levels, geographical locations, and
- Ability to build strong relationships and navigate
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks with minimal
- Good computer skills specifically Microsoft Office products
including Power BI and SharePoint.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to critically think to identify business opportunity
- Demonstrated passion for not accepting the status quo and
self-driven to improve the operation
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and leadership skills
required.EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of a four-year bachelor's degree and minimum of two
years' experience, preferably in a facilities management and
project management or other equivalent combination of education and
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and business intelligence
- Pharma industry, retail facilities management, dispersed real
estate portfolio, operations knowledge, and/or financial experience
preferred. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Travel as needed - 10%EEO StatementTakeda is proud in its
commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status,
national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic
information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam
era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran
in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and
any other characteristic protected by law.LocationsBannockburn,
ILWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Keywords: Biolife Plasma Services, Arlington Heights , Business Intelligence Analyst (facilities/engineering), Professions , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!