Technician, Quality - 3rd Shift
Location: Round Lake
Posted on: May 13, 2022
This is where you save and sustain lives At Baxter, we are
deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter,
your work makes a positive impact on people around the world.
You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we
know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients. -Baxter's
products and therapies are found in almost every hospital
worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have
pioneered significant medical innovations that transform
healthcare.Together, we create a place where we are happy,
successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your
best work. -Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining
lives- where your purpose accelerates our mission. -
- Responsible for performing a wide variety of assignments in
label copy control, sample management, documentation review, and
other quality department functions.
- May make detailed observations, analyze data, and interpret
- Will maintain department equipment and inventory levels for
- Will interact with manufacturing and supervision on a daily
basis to address quality process or batch related concerns.
- Performs process compliance audits of all manufacturing areas
to ensure quality of product/process is achieved.
- Will perform troubleshooting, work independently, and make
decisions based on general guidance and existing procedural
- Will work in both Drug Delivery and Penicillin facilities as
- Regular overtime will be required to meet the production
- Performs in process and/or final review of batch and/or
critical systems documentation and determines acceptability by
using standard operating procedures. -Ensures presence and
acceptability of all required documentation prior to the release of
the product and/or system.
- Responsible for batch and/or critical systems review. -Achieves
and maintains batch or systems release qualification within
assigned production cell.
- Reviews documentation such as protocols, CWRs, qualifications,
etc as assigned. -
- Enters data into the Batch Release System. -Generates reports
from Trackwise 8.
- Performs product functional testing in support of equipment
validations.*** - The -candidate must not be allergic to penicillin
or cephalosporin drugs ***
- Associate's Degree in related discipline or plus 1 or more
years related experience. -
- Basic science, math, and computer skills (including Microsoft
Word and Excel) are required. -
- Good writing and verbal communication skills, and problem
solving skills are required. -
- Ability to work in a team environment and make independent
decisions based on procedural and regulatory requirements -
- It is desirable for the candidate to have experience with the
requirements of current Good Manufacturing & Documentation
Practices in -pharma manufacturing -facilities. -
- The candidate must be able to work flexible hours in a dynamic
environment with minimal direct supervision.
- The ability to work some Saturdays is
required.#IND-USOPS#LI-DM1The successful candidate for this job may
be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against
COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with
medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination,
and in accordance with applicable law.Equal Employment
OpportunityBaxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter
evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, protected veteran status,
disability/handicap status or any other legally protected
characteristic. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Reasonable
AccommodationsBaxter is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities
globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you
need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or
interview process, please click on the here and let us know the
nature of your request along with your contact
information.Recruitment Fraud NoticeBaxter has discovered incidents
of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter
employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job
seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial
information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our .
Keywords: BAXTER, Arlington Heights , Technician, Quality - 3rd Shift, Professions , Round Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!