Inbound Analyst Assoc
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description - ExternalCoordinate, schedule, manage and report on
- Schedule and monitor purchase orders in specified lanes or
distribution centers including documentation, system updates and
internal and external communication. Review receiving priority
lists and adjust carrier instructions according to replenishment
needs. Interact with vendors, carriers, DC backhaul, cross dock and
receiving supervisors, buyers and buyer's assistants, inbound
coordinators and managers.
- Monitor appointment scheduling tool (ZAPPT) and Catalyst.
Advise distribution center of volume and aging loads to ensure
effective work scheduling and completion. Reconcile daily trailers
in yard and any off-site yard to verify status and ensure complete
visibility. Ensure the prompt receipt of specified purchase
- Single point of contact between carriers and the scheduling,
consolidating, expediting and de-expediting processes. Provide
information on changes in delivery transit times and schedules.
Change and adjust PO delivery dates where applicable.
- Resolve related site issues (paperwork, demurrage, rejected or
late deliveries, etc).
- Understand the operations process, capacity and delivery
constraints of suppliers and sites and communicate effectively to
both external parties and internal functions.---------------
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment
with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package,
and a complete benefits package including
medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match.
And much more!Job Requirements: Qualifications - ExternalEducation
- High school diploma or equivalent. Additional
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example:
inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or
adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using
SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting
charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers
and/or print scaling). Preferred Qualifications -Education
- Bachelor's degree. Relevant Work Experience
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Arlington Heights , Inbound Analyst Assoc, Professions , Mundelein, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!