Material Handler - 12HR AM Shift
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for physical processing of finished
goods, returns and inventory variances.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Physical Processing of cancelled jobs, production returns and
* Repack and salvage finished goods.
* Research inventory variances.
* Material put away.
* Maintain clean/safe work area.
Here's some highlights of what we have to offer:
* Direct Hire
* Set Weekly Schedules with Consistent Work Hours
* Climate Controlled Environment
* Company Paid Uniforms
* 3 Choices of Medical Insurance Coverage
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Flex Spending Programs
* 401k with Company Match
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays),
* Monthly Employee Treats and Lunches
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement Program
* Incredible Employee Discounts on Medical Products
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
* Previous manufacturing experience a plus.
* Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
* Basic math (addition and subtraction) required.
* Must be able to stand for 12 hours per day.
* Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
* Must be able to Bend, twist, reach, push, lift for extended
* Ability to be certified on wave and order picker.
* Work is to be done standing up.
* Ability to work well with others in order to accomplish team
* Must have high sense of urgency.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Arlington Heights , Material Handler - 12HR AM Shift, Professions , Mundelein, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!