Warehouse Distribution Supervisor - Chicago Airports
Company: Hudson Group
Location: Fox Lake
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Located at Chicago Airports
WE ARE OFFERING A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in
knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and
transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group,
striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Warehouse
Manager with day-to-day functions of the warehouse, maintaining and
overseeing inventory supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering
items, working with the merchandise and resolving issues using a
retail management system; supervising the activities of
subordinates, assigning responsibility for specified work, and
performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business
or as assigned by management.
* Provides excellent service to internal and external customers in
receiving, processing and distributing merchandise and supplies to
* Supervises day-to-day activities of subordinates
* Assists management in covering and running shifts
* Assists with scheduling to ensure that all shifts are covered
* Complies with delivery schedules; accurately, timely, and
efficiently processes deliveries
* Utilizes computer to manage accurate inventory for warehouse
* Assists in the transportation of orders and returns between the
warehouse and stores (where applicable)
* Identifies damaged and expired products
* Implements product rotation based on product code dates in
warehouse and concepts
* Follows all security and safety procedures established by the
Company and Branch
* Assists in all maintenance responsibilities and activities
established by the warehouse
* Maintains fixtures and equipment storage
* Assists with bin location upkeep and the physical inventory
* Assists with ticketing according to branch standards for accuracy
* Reviews in-coming orders and advise Merchandise and/or Warehouse
Manager of errors and questions and assist in resolutions when
* Ensures that information from related ordering and receiving
forms are processed according to company standards and are
correctly entered into the Retail Management System.
* Updates information in the RMS as needed and produce appropriate
* Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product
* Assumes responsibility for effective communication, coordination,
and working relationships between associates and management
* Drives Company Vehicles
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
* Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions,
short correspondence, and policy documents, as well as converse
comfortably with subordinates.
* Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal
* Requires the ability to drive a truck safely.
* The ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
* Strong leadership skills; ability to delegate and coach
* Ability to read and interpret deliveries and purchases.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to follow job procedures and manager instructions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* One year supervisor experience required. Warehouse supervisor
* Previous experience with Inventory Management
* Fork-lift/pallet jack experience
* Receiving, storing, delivering inventory experience required.
* Previous experience with Excel or similar database management
computer system required.
* SAP experience preferred
* Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
* Good organizational and time management skills
* Ability to lift heavy objects
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who
want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and
concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the
ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We
recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our
success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly
We invite you to learn more about our ...
* Competitive Salaries
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Time
* Employee Recognition Programs
* Advancement and Growth Opportunities
* On-going Training & Development
For additional information on our benefits, please visit:
"Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable federal,
state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive
workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences,
backgrounds and identities."
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Arlington Heights , Warehouse Distribution Supervisor - Chicago Airports, Professions , Fox Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!