Systems Analyst Sr Advisor
Company: Anthem, Inc
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Description SHIFT: Day JobSCHEDULE: Full-timeYour Talent. Our
Vision. At Anthem, Inc., its a powerful combination, and the
foundation upon which were creating greater access to care for our
members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for
our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of
health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative
work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's
leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Position location Atlanta, GA; Richmond, VA; Indianapolis, IN; or
near other Anthem office Responsible for defining and managing the
scope of Business Systems projects. Primary duties may include, but
are not limited to:
- Defines functional, usability, reliability, performance and
support requirements of a system.
- Creates and performs feature testing and determines
- Provides the link between the technical and business views of
the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed
will satisfy the needs of the business.
- Partners with business, architecture and infrastructure and
oversees all service levels to ensure business area
- In depth knowledge of tools utilized.
- Defines detail design components with high level architecture
- Coordinates integration activities to ensure successful
- Ensures effective monitoring of systems.
- Defines development strategy, standards and support tools.
- Proactively works with stakeholders to identify future system
opportunities and enhancements. Qualifications Required
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer
Science or related field of study and a minimum of 8 years
experience in a variety of technologies, documenting requirements
and/or building test cases; or any combination of education and
experience, which would provide an equivalent background.Preferred
- Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst certifications
- Experience with mainframe computer, hardware and operating
systems and the impacts of changes in the systems stream,
testing/product quality processes, tools and methods strongly
- Experience with Rational tools, Six Sigma or other process
improvement training strongly preferred.We offer a range of
market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid
holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless
covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental,
vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match,
stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and
financial education resources, to name a few. Anthem, Inc. has been
named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For, is ranked as one
of the 2020 Worlds Most Admired Companies among health insurers by
Fortune magazine, and a 2020 Americas Best Employers for Diversity
by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit
us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity
Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of
services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural
competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem
Keywords: Anthem, Inc, Arlington Heights , Systems Analyst Sr Advisor, Professions , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!