Business Analyst (Remote)
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software
testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for a Business Analyst in the US. This
position can be worked fully remote.
Qualitest is seeking a Business Analyst to be responsible for
providing basic to moderately complex information and analysis to
support overall management of a business unit/department.
- Define and document business functions and processes to be
- Analyzes the integration of business functions with
- Assists with business case development and business process
- Consults with management and personnel to identify, define, and
document business needs and objectives, current operational
procedures, problems, input, and output requirements
- Recommends new processes that yield operational
- Conducts cost-benefit analysis
- Help during validation of system functionality.
- Develops or assists with project work plans, project
- The Business Analyst should be familiar with Credit Union
procedures, and have experience in developing technical
specifications and negotiating with vendors to acquire IT
- Document system functionality, system design, and/or end user
- Engage with vendor, Upgrade, to work through and finalize
- Work with development team and QA to ensure requirements
traceability and completeness
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA is
- Should have a minimum of 5 years' experience in business
analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with
them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
- Contact center use cases:
- Admin/configuration (workforce management, scheduling, queue
management, skills management, routing, call recordings, quality
- Omni-channel (calls/chats/video calls/messages/emails),
including integration with Salesforce
- Authentication and screen pops
- Outbound campaigns (what we commonly refer to as the
'auto-dialer') - we generate a list of members that meet a certain
criterion---they are scrubbed for consent---and then the systems
place outbound calls
- Familiarity with the telecom space (vendors, terminology,
etc.), including current trends (AI, chatbots, virtual agents,
- Voice banking
- Process mapping
- Experience working with multiple vendors
- 3rd party integrations
- If the candidate has worked on telephony projects,
- Experience with implementing Contact Center as a Service
(CCaaS) or Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- Application / platform knowledge on Genesis Pure Cloud from a
business functional perspective (Greg called it out nicely down
- Experience defining process flows, data mapping, or translating
technical requirements into business requirements (or vice versa)
for Contact Center to Salesforce integrations
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture.
Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the
amenities and games provided from one of our Test Center's.
- Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive
medical coverage options + we offer dental and vision coverage
options, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
- We encourage you to plan your future with our 401k
- Never stop experimenting and learning with our Tuition
Reimbursement Program. We also offer free access to over 3000+
training courses and peer to peer mentoring support.
- Stay active and get rewarded with our gym membership fee
reimbursement through our Corporate Wellness Program. Earn vacation
times for attendance achievements each month!
- We offer a competitive package of time off which includes -
vacation, sick, and mental health days. Recharge, refuel and take
the time you need, when you need it.
- Celebrating your achievements and milestones are important to
us so we created our Employee Rewards and Recognition Program's. Be
rewarded and acknowledged for what you do and who you are!
- Earn bonus' via our Client Referral and Employee Referral
Program's. Refer and earn - tap your network for net-worth.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to
Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to
electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and
inclusion in the workplace - we are one, we are many at Qualitest.
Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the
globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at
- Check out our Career page:
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let's start
Keywords: Qualitest, Arlington Heights , Business Analyst (Remote), Professions , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!