Associate Supply Planner
Location: Round Lake
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Associate Supply PlannerCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive,
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158At Uline, our products are always in
stock, ready to ship. This is how we fulfill our service promise to
our customers. In the Purchasing department, you'll make sure every
location has enough supply to cover the growing demand. Better
together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking
for good people who share our passion. Position
- Review item forecasts for new, existing and discontinued
- Work closely with buyers and merchants to address supply chain
- Ensure that avoiding customer delays is a top priority.
- Collaborate with Merchandising and utilize "like item" demand
history to develop new item forecasts and determine inventory
- Develop aggregate level product forecasts and communicate
inventory planning strategies to multiple departments.
- Utilize established demand planning tools to review historical
sales trends, research demand drivers, develop forecast models and
evaluate forecast results. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1+ year experience in Purchasing, Demand Forecasting or related
- Proficient with spreadsheets.
- AS400, SQL and Access experience a plus.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to analyze and understand
large volumes of information.
- Strong numbers or math familiarity - enjoys working with
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site caf with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-LP1#CORP(#IN-PPPUR)Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks! Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Arlington Heights , Associate Supply Planner, Other , Round Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...