Document Control Specialist
Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Serve as the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and
Learning Management System (LMS) administrator (e.g., maintain
accurate users, assign passwords and privileges, update training
- Ensure timely, accurate and efficient preparation and
management of documents.
- Control the numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval
of both electronic and hard copy documents.
- Process changes via the EDMS and DCN systems
- Provide database navigation and troubleshooting support for the
EDMS, LMS and paper based DCN system)
- Assist managers to ensure required training is assigned and
- Update V. Mueller Product Database (VMPD)
- Provide documentation and training compliance metrics as
- Maintain central device master documentation.
- Maintain records in accordance with record retention
- Interface with internal and external auditors during review of
the applicable quality management sub-systems (i.e., those
pertaining to documentation, change control, and training)
- Continuous improvement of the change control, documentation
control, and training systems.
- Successful completion of projects assigned by management to
support business imperatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong collaboration across business functions.
- Ability to aggressively drive results in multiple projects
- Use of Microsoft Office software to generate formal procedures,
control logs and databases.
- Two years of relevant work experience required, preferably in a
regulated medical device or pharmaceutical environment.
- Understanding of blueprints, standard operating procedures, and
overall documentation systems.
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Arlington Heights , Document Control Specialist, Other , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...