Posted on: May 27, 2023
Supply PlannerCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant
Prairie, WI 53158At Uline, our products are always in stock, ready
to ship. As a Supply Planner, you'll make sure every location has
enough supply to deliver on our service promise to customers, even
with growing demand. Better together than apart. This position is
on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Develop and monitor supply plan to best fill the forecasted
demand for assigned vendors.
- Manage and improve all replenishment planning parameters (lead
time, safety stock, order cycles, etc.) for a specific distribution
center and region.
- Identify stock out and overage risks. Ensure supply chain
backorders are minimized.
- Establish and implement seasonal pre-buy strategies and provide
ramp-up / ramp-down timing for both a specific distribution center
- Identify and manage distribution constraints and vendor
- Provide projections to key vendors and monitor
- Collaborate with Demand Planning and Distribution Operations on
supply and inventory strategies. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 - 3 years experience in supply chain, purchasing, demand
forecasting or related fields.
- Working knowledge of inventory planning / replenishment
software a plus. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Professional development classes. About UlineUline is North
America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations,
it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to operate as a
drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-LP1#CORP(#IN-PPPUR)Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks! Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Arlington Heights , Supply Planner, Other , Mundelein, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...