Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
JOB SUMMARY: Coordinate and schedule inbound freight shipments
to Medline distribution centers. CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor purchase order data, the ZAPPT scheduling tool, and
Catalyst for use in scheduling inbound freight shipments.
- Schedule daily inbound receiving and workload for receiving
team members at distribution centers.
- Assist with resolution or escalate resolution of inbound
delivery issues with carriers and distribution centers -
rescheduling and reprioritizing inbound shipments as needed.
- Provide information and documentation for carriers. Education
High school diploma or equivalent. Relevant Work Experience N/A
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example:
inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or
adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using
SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting
charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers
and/or print scaling). PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor%26rsquo;s
degree Relevant Work Experience N/A Additional COVID-19 Vaccination
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in
this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This
position will require the successful candidate to provide proof
that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an
equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable
accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated
for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Arlington Heights , Inbound Coordinator, Other , Mundelein, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...