Administrative Office Clerk (On Site, $20/hour)
Company: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Our client, a prestigious law firm located in Mundelein, is
looking for a temporary-to-hire Administrative Office Clerk to work
onsite Monday-Friday. The candidate must be courteous, friendly,
able to multitask, prioritize, and work efficiently. This position
requires a physically capable, highly motivated, and
detailed-oriented individual. The Clerk will provide general office
and administrative support to the firm.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Act as primary backup for Front Desk Clerk.
- Provides administrative support to Executive Director.
- Scan and profile documents as need to document management
- Conduct inspection and manage office inventory; confirm
deliveries and stock supplies upon receipt.
- Perform administrative support, i.e. scanning, copying, filing,
mailing documents, etc., as requested.
- Responsible for coordinating service requests with all
- Distribute incoming mail and distribute; assist with
monthly/cyclical mailing projects as needed.
- Sort and post all outgoing mail daily; responsible for taking
mail to nearby post office at end of day.
- Organize and restock supplies in kitchens, conference rooms,
copy rooms, and mailroom.
- Maintain lists and reports related to primary responsibilities
(i.e. inventory, vendor contacts, etc.)
- Responsible for catering requests for meetings, office events,
- Responsible to set up and break down office and workstations
cubicles for hires and departures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Prefer intermediate
experience with Outlook/Word/Excel.
- Excellent telephone etiquette; courteous, and friendly; strong
verbal and written communication skills preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and
accuracy. These skills are critical for this role.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to
multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate initiative; candidate should show strong
analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to focus on responsibilities and deadline working in a
high-paced, high volume, and sometimes stressful
environment.Education and Experience
- A 4-year college degree, preferred. Must have high school
diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of previous work experience performing general
administrative office work.Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity
Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the
workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are
encouraged to apply.Company Profile:Founded by industry leaders to
set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible
staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with
unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and
success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous
improvement.Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing
services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across
market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over
time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service
offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent
needs.Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty
divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon
Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon
Hill Technologies by visiting . We look forward to working with
you.Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Keywords: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC, Arlington Heights , Administrative Office Clerk (On Site, $20/hour), Other , Mundelein, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!