Atlassian Jira Development Administrator
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Location: Bannockburn, IL Description: Our client is currently
seeking a Atlassian Jira Development Administrator 5 months
RemoteJob Description: You will be an integral part of the Jira
Platform team and will be expected to engage with other team
members, providing insight, guidance, and thought leadership. Main
function will be to provide system admin support for Atlassian
tools such as (Jira, Confluence) & drive increased user adoption
through continuous improvements within the toolset. Candidate will
possess automation, script development, reporting skills and
champion technology/tools that improve processes and provide
efficiency. This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide quality system admin support for Jira, Confluence, and
associated plug-ins, integrations including metrics reporting.
- Manage upgrades, patches, availability and performance of Jira,
along with installed Atlassian marketplace add-ons.
- Manage Jira projects, users, permissions, Jira screen schemes,
notification schemes, custom fields, field configurations,
workflows, workflow functions
- Manage global and project customization for large size
Atlassian tools instance.
- Install and configure custom Jira add-ons to provide enhanced
capabilities (e.g., Scriptrunner, Advanced Roadmaps, Great gadgets,
Dynamic Forms. etc.)
- Develop automated scripts, post functions and triggers using
Python, JAVA, Groovy, REST API Establish standards, best practices,
and governance for managing Jira and Confluence.
- Good understanding of the implementation of the Scaled Agile
- Develop and maintain technical and user-facing documentation
and standard operating procedures and guides
- Provide technical support for user management, creating custom
dashboards, projects, issues, queries, workflows, and reports.
- Write custom JQL (Jira Query Language) to construct custom
dashboards, advanced filter, and reports, using various filter
types in JIRA.
- Work with Atlassian support for the issues and resolving them
in a timely manner without any interruption to the users.
- Maintain a healthy application environment by periodically
reviewing and modifying configurations, permissions, workflows,
dashboards, integrations, and logs.
- Provide recommendations to users and management on best
practices and standardization in implementing projects and
processes within Jira and the Atlassian suite. Qualifications &
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science or engineering or related
- Working knowledge of Atlassian tools such as Jira, Confluence,
Crowd and Atlassian plug-in such as Scriptrunner for Jira,
Automation for Jira
- Working knowledge and coding experience using Python/JAVA and
- Process governance experience or strong automation workflow
- Experience with Agile methodology lifecycle Contact: This job
and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the
Keywords: The Judge Group, Arlington Heights , Atlassian Jira Development Administrator, Other , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!