Business Lending Officer (Miami, Broward, & Palm B
Company: Byline Bank.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout us…Byline Bank is a growing financial
institution and we're hoping you can join our team and grow with
us!We are currently seeking a Business Development Officer in the
Miami, FL market to generate new loan opportunities, evaluate
transactions (match expertise and credit knowledge to efficiently
evaluate loan opportunities); guide loans through the approval and
closing process and bolster Byline's Brand and Market
Reputation.About you…Come work with us. Work in a place where hard
work is rewarded. Where you make a real difference. Where the
people you work with treat you like family – because that's exactly
what you are.What you need to bring…An interest in SBA Lending and
Commercial Banking and working with people, building relationships
and providing the best customer experience possible is essential to
this role.Business Development Officer Core Responsibilities:
- Work independently to develop and solicit new business from
present and prospective clients to increase revenue base and
- Work with credit analysts to analyze the credit history of
applicants and determines their loan repayment capabilities.
- Negotiate credit terms, such as costs, loan repayment methods
and collateral specifications.
- Negotiate interest rate structure to be consistent with bank
policies and procedures, and to be competitive with current market
- Work with branch partners to maximize sales efforts to business
customers and cross sell other products and services that the bank
- Support the bank's relationship banking culture through
on-going customer contact, quality customer service, and product
- Build relationships with other businesses and prospective
customers through, professional and community contacts and current
customer referrals. Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of five (5) years of commercial lending experience in
banking or financial services.
- Knowledge of commercial lending experience.
- Extensive working knowledge of SBA government guaranteed
lending policies and procedures.
- Strong relationship management and business development sales
skills including ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of commercial banking practices, including financial
statements and credit analysis.
- Ability to structure loans to meet the needs of bank &
- Ability to work within nCino / CRM software.
- Formal credit training is preferred.Byline Bank is committed to
providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace
for employees and applicants for employment that is free from
discrimination based upon age, race, religion, color, disability,
marital status, gender, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic
information, veteran or military status, or any other status
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.If you require
a reasonable accommodation, due to a medical condition or
disability, during any part of the application, please contact the
human resources department to let us know the nature of your
Keywords: Byline Bank., Arlington Heights , Business Lending Officer (Miami, Broward, & Palm B, Other , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!