Seasonal Parks Groundskeeper - paid training
Company: Deerfield Park District
Posted on: June 22, 2022
At Deerfield Park District, we provide outstanding parks,
services, facilities, and recreation programs that enrich lives,
promote healthy living, and inspire memorable experiences. We are
looking for hard-working, caring people that support our
We are hiring part-time /seasonal groundskeeper to help keep up
outstanding park grounds and facilities.
Flexible daytime hours available to fit your needs.
Pay: $14 - $18/hr depending on experience
* Maintain and improve grass areas, gardens, fencing, signage,
playgrounds, and park facilities.
* Assist full-time staff with various repairs and/or projects. Gain
exposure to landscaping, trades, construction and repair.
* Maintain and operate vehicles and equipment such as mowers,
blowers, trimmers, and other equipment used in grounds and facility
* Perform tasks that will require walking, bending, stooping,
standing, kneeling, climbing, reaching, and sitting.
* Perform heavy lifting tasks up to 50 pounds.
* Work outdoors in a variety of weather environments.
* A minimum of 18 years of age is preferred.
* Must possess valid driver's license.
* Requires basic aptitude and ability in operating a variety of
landscape equipment such as, mowers, blowers, trimmers and other
small hand power tools.
* Knowledge in operating a variety of landscape equipment such as,
mowers, blowers, trimmers and other small hand power tools a
Keywords: Deerfield Park District, Arlington Heights , Seasonal Parks Groundskeeper - paid training, Other , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!