IT Business Partner
Company: Biolife Plasma Services
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: June 14, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.Job DescriptionAbout the role:Are you
looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company to inspire
you and empower you to shine? Join us as an IT Business Partner in
our Bannockburn, IL office. At Takeda you will be a "trusted
advisor," and primary IT contact to the assigned PDT group. The
ITBP operates as the essential business contact representing IT in
promoting IT services and capabilities for the purpose of business
technology strategy development, solution discovery, and
relationship management. The ITBP, As an IT Business Partner you
will partner with the business and other team members to determine
opportunities and Identify projects. Be the lead role in allowing
the business to achieve its goals through the use of technology.
You will also communicate decisions, priorities, and project
information to appropriate levels of staff regarding IT requests,
projects. You will report to the Plasma Derived Therapy IT Business
Partner and work with the IT group.How you will contribute:
- Develop working relationships with important partners in
assigned functional areas to ensure IT - Business agreement at the
strategic, tactical, and operational level.
- Develop solution roadmaps.
- Contribute to annual IT budget for departments.
- Develop solution concepts and business cases for new
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and
- Be the essential liaison for the functional area with the other
IT teams and outside vendorsWhat you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Life Sciences,
Business, or related subject matter.
- 6+ years of information management and related work experience
in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry.
- 5+ years of working experience managing external service
provider partnerships within the Pharmaceutical and Biotech
- Experience with IT projects from start to end.
- knowledge of information management, data quality, data
constraints, and Governance Frameworks.
- Management capability.
- Engage with colleagues and senior team members.
- Experience in budget planning and financial
- Travel Requirements - Ability to travel up to 20%,
internationally as requiredWhat Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursementMore about us:At Takeda, we are
transforming patient care through the development of novel
specialty pharmaceuticals and best-in-class patient support
programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and
empower you to grow through life-changing work.Certified as a
Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages
innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We
foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams
are united by an unwavering commitment to provide Better Health and
a Brighter Future to people around the world.Absent an approved
religious or medical reason, all US office-based and lab-based
Takeda employees who work fully on-site or in a hybrid model (as
determined by Takeda) must be fully vaccinated to work at a Takeda
site or to engage with Takeda colleagues or anyone else on behalf
of Takeda. US field-based employees must be fully vaccinated as a
condition of employment, absent an approved religious or medical
reason. US employees who work at a Takeda manufacturing facility,
and those who work at a BioLife center or BioLife lab, may be
subject to different guidelines. If you are contacted by a Takeda
recruiter about your job application, we encourage you to seek more
information on the applicable guidelines for the department
/Function to which you have applied. Following the CO Equal Pay
Act, Colorado applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
EEO StatementTakeda is proud in its
commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status,
national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic
information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam
era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran
in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and
any other characteristic protected by law.LocationsBannockburn,
ILWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Keywords: Biolife Plasma Services, Arlington Heights , IT Business Partner, Other , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!