Company: Parkson Corp.
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Job DescriptionLocation:Vernon Hills, IL General
Description:Performs shipping and receiving tasks as required to
ensure timely delivery of orders to customers. Participates in the
development of Cycle Counting procedures and execution. Adjusts
work schedules as necessary to meet special order requirements.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cycle counting
- Shipping – Domestic, international, LTL and small package –
- Manufactures and assembles water treatment subassemblies by
using manufacturing machinery, pneumatic and hand tools. Including
quality verification and reporting.
- Minor building maintenance
- (Do not remove this bullet point) Please note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice. Education
- High School Diploma and/or five years related experience
- Experience with ISO9001 requirements desirable
- Forklift experience Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- ERP system experience
- Ability to read and interpret assembly and quality
- MSOffice (as required)
Keywords: Parkson Corp., Arlington Heights , Materials Coordinator, Other , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!