Company: System One
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job Description Senior Biostatistician Onsite preferred - fully
remote may be considered
Description: Contractor to hire opportunity for the right
Summary: Responsible for study-level statistical expertise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Statistics function in study team meetings.
- Author and/or provide input on statistical sections of clinical
study documents including protocols, electronic case report forms,
randomization plans, data transfer specifications, statistical
analysis plans, tables, listings, and figures (TLF) shells,
SDTM/ADaM specifications, clinical study reports, and other
- Drive TLF development and TLF reviews with programming and
other relevant team members, determine analysis populations,
validate key analysis results, and present final analysis results
to key stakeholders.
- May be accountable for five or more concurrent clinical
- Proficiency in SAS and knowledge of CDISC standards.
- Strong working knowledge of statistical data analysis and data
- Knowledge of clinical trial methodology and study design.
- General project management skills.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Good collaborative skills and ability to work with a
cross-functional team.Education and/or Experience:
- Masters/PhD in Statistics
- Minimum of 3-5 years recent related clinical experience
- Experience with different clinical phases
- Clinical experience in a regulated environment and organization
fit are the keys things the manager needs for the team.
Keywords: System One, Arlington Heights , Sr Biostatistician, Other , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!