Entry Level Inspector Operator
Company: Amcor Flexibles Mundelein
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- Start-up and shutdown equipment.
- Train new inspector operators in the area. Reinforce the safety
and environmental principles of the area and ensure the new
operator follows the standard operating procedures.
- Operate computers to monitor and change process
- Communicate via shift logs and provide proper relief to assure
the safe, efficient, and continuous operation of the
- Inspect raw materials and finished product.
- Conduct product inspection in order to visually inspect,
monitor equipment and process conditions to ensure compliance with
standard operating procedures.
- Report any incidents or near misses that may affect the Safety,
Health or the Environment.
- Acquire knowledge of operations and equipment, instrumentation,
operation processes, etc.
- Communicate within the group to insure Maintenance and
Operators are kept up to date with what occurred during the shift
and possible fixes.
- High school diploma or GED, Associates Degree and/or industrial
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Technical knowledge of bag/pouch machines
- Knowledge of pouch/bag making and film handling fundamentals,
troubleshooting is desirable
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read dimensional graphic templates in both
metric/standard and apply to finished product
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrates organizational skills
- Physically able to lift up to 40lbs
- Standing up to 12 hours per day on a rotating day or evening
shift, up to 5 days/week
- world, you have the unique opportunity to work and grow with a
You should be proficient in:
- Lean Manufacturing Principles
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- Calipers and Micrometers
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Measurement Gauges
Keywords: Amcor Flexibles Mundelein, Arlington Heights , Entry Level Inspector Operator, Other , Mundelein, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!