Company: Alera Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
OverviewAlera Group is seeking a Remote IT Network Operations
Center Manager - to join their team! -Alera Group was formed on
January 1, 2017, and is one of the largest independent, national
insurance and financial services firms in the U.S. with over $500
million in revenue. Alera Group is a very entrepreneurial firm
bounded together via a culture of collaboration which is reinforced
by the practice of The Collaborative Way. - -Are you looking to be
part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn,
grow and make a positive impact? - Join a team where each employee
is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and
build each other up through mutual accountability and shared
success? - -If that is what youre looking for, this is your chance
to be part of an amazing organization! -Essential duties include
supporting all Windows servers across a WAN, administering an
office 365 environment and helping with active directory
integrations from acquisitions. - Administrator will maintain the
network, monitor and setup shares, file replication between sites
and will work closely with the VP of Technology in evaluating
technology while providing level 3 support for the helpdesk when
needed.Candidates must be organized, well versed and experienced in
active directory, PowerShell, Windows Server, and WAN environments.
- Candidate should also have some Microsoft Exchange, Azure, DFS,
Office 365 and AD migration and integration experience.Users must
be able to work in a team, document, project plan and follow
through on projects. Responsibilities
- Install, monitor & administer Windows Server environment.
- Install, monitor & administer Office 365 Environment.
- Migrate and maintain Active Directory environments.
- Create and maintain network policies and procedures.
- Maintain and monitor file replication between sites.
- Provide level 3 helpdesk support when needed.
- Provide input and evaluate new technology.Qualifications
- Have a minimum 5 years experience as a Microsoft Server Admin,
- Have an active MCSA minimum, MCSE preferred.
- Be well versed in DNS.
- Be well versed in DFS.
- High level of working knowledge with Virtualization (Hyper-V
and VMWare preferred).
- Be well organized and have attention to detail.
- Be logical in thinking and have exceptional problem-solving
- Be able to provide clear, detailed documentation.
- Form project plans.
- Work well in a team.
- Be on call and to respond to emergencies when needed.
- Have a reliable method of transportation.
- Associates degree required; bachelors degree preferred.Equal
Opportunity EmploymentWe're an -equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. -If you're a
California resident, please read the -California Consumer Privacy
Act -prior to applying. -#pandoIQR
Keywords: Alera Group, Arlington Heights , Server Administrator, Other , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!