Manager, Brookdale at Home
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Manages the Brookdale at Home department (Home Care Agency) within
a community. Ensures the efficient and effective operation of the
Brookdale at Home department (Home Care Agency) and
interdisciplinary team process.
- Provides direct management of all Brookdale at Home (Home Care
Agency) staff; to include coaching, counseling, disciplining and
completing performance evaluations. Ensures adequate staffing
coverage for the provision of services on a day-to-day basis.
- Motivates associates through staff appreciation, recognition,
and incentive programs. Promotes positive associate relations and
- Provides orientation, training, and education to staff on an
ongoing basis. This includes classroom, in services and situation
- Ensures that community and corporate policies are disseminated
and followed by all Brookdale at Home (Home Care Agency)
- Assists in the development and implementation of the annual
Brookdale at Home (Home Care Agency) budget.
- Works in conjunction with community associates and the
administrator concerning the implementation and monitoring of
agency services and clinical program, if applicable and per state
regulations related to the Home Care Agency specifically.
- Ensures effective Quality Assurance Program.
- Partners with community administration in preparing for state
survey or other regulatory processes.
- Markets the Brookdale at Home (Home Care Agency) agency to any
- Coordinates clinical services for the agency, if applicable,
and per state regulations.
- Responsible for the billing and scheduling of services or the
delegation of such tasks. Coordinates alternative resources for
associates and families.
- Manages documentation process to ensure completeness, accuracy,
timeliness and compliance with guidelines. Complies with all Safety
and Infection Control, Universal Precautions, and OSHA
- Maintains current knowledge of national and state requirements
for scope of practice, supervision, credentialing and ongoing
competency. Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education
and professional development.
- Consistently demonstrates sound judgment in the evaluation,
planning, implementation and follow-up of the Brookdale at Home
(Home Care Agency) agencies.
- Maintains positive relationships and rapport with coworkers,
residents, family members and community personnel. Participates in
the following community committees as appropriate: Daily Stand-Up
Meeting, Collaborative Care and Resident Council.
- Participates in handling "on call" duties after hours and
- Responds to calls after hours and weekends in a timely
- Available to staff working after normal business hours as a
resource and manager.
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not
intended to represent a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned
by his/her supervisor.
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Arlington Heights , Manager, Brookdale at Home, Other , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!