Analyst Asset Protection Solutions
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Responsible for providing moderately complex analysis of
information, problems and/or data of a moderately complex scope,
where analysis requires a review of a variety of factors. Works
under general supervision and exercises judgment within defined
procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Analyzes
and reports on the impact of current or proposed solutions. Assists
in driving change as needed.
• Performs moderately complex analysis of information, problems,
and/or data under general supervision.
• Makes recommendations for the review of more senior staff
• Tracks, monitors and measures the benefit of implemented
solutions for moderately complex issues, applying company policies
and procedures in the resolution of a variety of issues.
• Communicates perceived risks to senior staff members and
leadership with recommendations for mitigation.
• Computes metrics and analytics involving moderately complex
• Develops, analyzes and disseminates moderately complex
• Builds productive internal/external working relationships to work
collaboratively. Shares knowledge with the team.
• Resolves moderately complex issues.
• Receives general instructions on routine work, detailed
instructions on new projects or assignments.
• Recommends streamlined processes and process improvements to more
senior staff members. Assists in driving change as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 1 years of professional
experience in the public or private sector OR a High School
Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of professional experience in
the public or private sector.
Willing to travel up to 5% of the time for business purposes
(within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics,
Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Operations Research, Engineering,
Economics, or Finance.
Experience with statistical concepts, data mining and data
Experience with Microsoft Excel that includes Pivot Tables, Pivot
Charts, Vlookups, and creating custom formulas.
Experience using time management skills such as
prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines
of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
Experience querying large databases with SQL including joining
tables on multiple keys and using field calculations such as case
Keywords: Walgreens, Arlington Heights , Analyst Asset Protection Solutions, Other , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!