Transition Project Manager
Posted on: October 12, 2021
The Project Manager is
responsible for managing a set of projects in 1 or more region. The
Project Manager will be expected to run projects as an individual
or as part of a team for larger accounts. The Project Manager must
demonstrate excellent knowledge and experience with project
management in order to lead multi-country payroll implementations.
Requires strong communication and cross cultural skills to
collaborate with the project team members internationally.
Capability & Drive to understand ADP Celergo products in details to
be able to successfully implement the solution for transitioning
Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Manage the regional Transition process,
working closely with the Strategic Project Manager, ADP Partner
Network, and Service Organization.
- Manage the full transition process as an
individual for smaller accounts.
- Possess or develop a strong understanding on
ADP Streamline and ADP Celergo solutions.
- Organize and lead meetings with key
stakeholders as needed to review project status, discuss and review
- Actively assist with developing and creation
of milestones and timelines to baseline tasks required for
- Responsible for tracking projects and managing
project communication activities
- Lead the regional project team which can
include transition lead, technical resources and partner
- Responsible for providing status reporting and
providing responsive feedback to strategic project manager &/or
management and leadership.
- Provide action plans and issue resolution, as
- Assist with internal projects such as
preparing proposals, customer presentations, and marketing
- Interact and communicate with international
partners to clarify country specific items.
- Coordinating with the SRM, SDM, and CAM
communities to ensure they are supporting the customer in their
migration in a seamless transition.
- Understand and execute the transition
assessment on a country level, coordinate pre-transition team to
ensure all services are migrated in alignment with the new service
- Maintain and develop existing and new
customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales
methods, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and
Abilities: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Possess or develop a good
understanding on ADP Streamline solution and ADP Celergo
- Excellent verbal and written
communication skills as well as strong presentation and
- Ability to work under
pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Ability to resolve issues
and seek alternative solutions.
- Educational and training
- Project management and
Leadership skills are essential
- Ability to eliminate
concerns, influence others
- Logical and critical
thinking is essential for the position
- Strong technical
- Bilingual language skills
are preferred (English)
- Project management
certification is a plus
- Change management experience
can be advantage
degree from a four-year college or university.
Experience -- Two to five years related experience and/or
training, preferably in a service environment.
Keywords: ADP, Arlington Heights , Transition Project Manager, Other , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!