Company: Funded Club
Posted on: September 13, 2021
As Prevail Health's Talent Partner, we have been retained to
help identify an experienced Android
Developer for their growing team.
Prevail Health’s mission is to provide clinically proven health and
wellness programs combined with the best-in-class, caring support
network to drastically improve behavioral health outcomes and
access to health care. This will be an incredible opportunity
to grow and learn new technology and hone your skills while working
with a team of high caliber professionals and building a team out
in the future!
Position will be based
remotely with someone ideally working from either the Chicago, IL ,
Denver, CO (or) Nashville, TN office post Covid-19
With over 100,000 users accessing Prevail Health’s technology
each month, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of our
platform in an evolving industry that is changing every day.
We are looking for someone that has at least 2-4 years of experience
developing user interfaces for applications on Android using
Android SDK. Our ideal candidate will be highly technical,
analytical, innovative, and self-motivated. Being part of a
startup, your responsibility does not stop at programming; it also
encompasses building your knowledge of Prevail’s mission and
business model and needing to interact through the entire software
development lifecycle with a passionate product team.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the
Prevail experience for the Android platform
- Prototype new and redesign of existing features
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly
innovative consumer-facing mobile health and wellness products
- Have a BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 1-3 years of software development experience
- 1+ years of object-oriented software development
- 1+ years building Android applications in Java using Android
- Experience in cross platform application development, including
RESTful web services
- Knowledge on UI design principles, like Material UI, and making
apps work intuitively
$85,000 - $110,000 and
salary commensurate with experience.
- Health and Dental insurance
- A very casual dress code and a fun, interactive and open
If you’re the type of person who is ready to take on new
challenges in a dynamic start-up atmosphere, then don’t hesitate to
reach out and apply for this position. We take a holistic approach
to hiring and consider the unique qualifications of each
Keywords: Funded Club, Arlington Heights , Android Developer, Other , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!