Company: AutoNation, Inc.
Posted on: July 19, 2021
As an AutoNation automotive Sales
Associate, you’ll be empowered with the tools needed to support our
customers’ needs and realize your earning potential. What tools?
How’s a best-in-class CRM, state-of-the-art equity mining tools to
help you uncover better sales leads, preferred relationships with
over 30 lenders to get your customers financed and access to a
national inventory of over 100,000 new and pre-owned vehicles so
you can always find the perfect match for your customer.
We represent 36 brands in 16 states, so
there’s always opportunity to grow your career as a Sales Associate
and beyond. Join AutoNation and accelerate as far and fast as your
talent and our support can take you.
What will I do?
- The Sales Associate interacts with hundreds of customers to
help guide them in their vehicle purchase in our no-haggle sales
- With your outstanding communication and listening skills,
you’ll help our customers select their perfect vehicle, negotiate
terms that ensure payment options meet their lifestyles, budgets,
and expectations and close the deal.
- Our Sales Associates provide an exceptional customer
experience, driving loyalty by following up to ensure customer
satisfaction and helping transition customers to the Service
department to support their ownership experience.
What are the
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer
- Drive to set and achieve targeted goals
- Prior sales experience, retail preferred
- Excellent communication, consultative, interpersonal and
- The willingness to follow up with customers
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Valid in-state driver’s license and an acceptable, safe driving
Getting Started: Months 1-3
Earn a base salary or hourly rate depending on the store and
location, with additional bonuses paid on units sold, customer
service scores and more. You and your manager will review your
sales results at the end of each month to help you understand how
to maximize our incentive compensation plan.
Accelerate Forward: Months 4+
At the beginning of month 4, you will move to your store’s
commission pay plan, allowing you to control your financial
destiny. You’re now ready to benefit from competitive commission
pay based on several components including gross profit and customer
Why should I work for
- You want to work for a car dealer that has a strong moral
compass and treats all its associates with respect
AutoNation is an equal opportunity
employer and a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: AutoNation, Inc., Arlington Heights , Sales Associate, Other , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!