CRM Lead, Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud
Company: ACCO Brands
Location: Lake Zurich
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning
team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate
about building a culture that is committed to the success of our
employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers
rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation,
learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite
you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a CRM Lead, Salesforce Sales & Service
Cloud who will lead the delivery and implementation of Salesforce
Sales Cloud projects to realize the ACCO Brand's Salesforce Global
Roadmap. Reporting to the IT Director of E Commerce and Customer
Systems, this role will be instrumental in leading, implementing
and supporting continual functional improvements to enhance the
business values delivered by the Salesforce platform. This role
will also drive adoption of Salesforce Cloud capabilities across
ACCO Brand's business functions and business units globally to
streamline global sales processes via digital transformation.
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of Salesforce Sales Cloud solution
in transformational projects. Working with business users to
gather, define and prioritize business requirements and translate
them into user stories and process flows. Collaborate with the
project teams on functional and technical design, build, user
acceptance testing with team, adoption, training, deployment, and
- Lead the architecture design of CRM transformational
initiatives and projects. Provide technical oversight and support
to developers and team members working on multiple implementation
projects for Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, CPQ implementations for
Lead to Order processes including SAP/ERP integration patterns for
master and transactional data.
- Facilitate workshop sessions with business units to gather
requirements, design and prototype the Salesforce.com application
based on business requirements globally across regions.
- Lead the process of prioritization of business requirements for
continuous improvement enhancements across multiple business
processes and regional stakeholders in the global Salesforce
platform across scheduled and planned releases.
- Work collaboratively with project team members and third-party
developers to design, build, and test solutions to meet business
requirements, processes, and user stories. Co-ordinate with onshore
and offshore team members to distribute the work and together
ensure the readiness for successful product releases including
oversight of implementation partners involved with salesforce
configuration and development work.
- Responsible for configuration and customization of
Salesforce.com for Sales, Service, Community, CPQ modules.
- Provide on-going support as a subject matter expert by
developing robust scalable solution architecture for various
projects including crafting prototypes, proof of concepts,
architecture roadmaps to drive the evolution of the Salesforce
Sales Cloud roadmap while ensuring alignment with ACCO's global CRM
- Responsible for analyzing cross-functional impacts of CRM
business requirements related to configuration, business process,
workflow and reporting by working with SAP, E Commerce,
Infrastructure, Cybersecurity teams to conduct architectural
reviews and ensuring solution designs are scalable and meets
- Responsible for Release and Environment Management of
Salesforce including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data
migration, environment comparisons and version control. Manage and
oversee the code deployments to Salesforce testing and production
environment including rolling out new features from Salesforce
- Responsible for data analysis, design and creation of field
mappings, execution of data migration from ERP systems to Sales
Cloud for Master and Transactional data respectively.
- Promote reusability of functionality within Salesforce
platform, including integration components with ERP/SAP to be
leveraged as a global design for regional roll outs.
- Serve as a point of contact as part of the SFDC COE team for
day-to-day support of the Salesforce platform users. This includes
answering questions, helping with access and usage requests and
needs, identifying issues, and working with the appropriate parties
- Responsible for maintaining the knowledge base & training
material for Salesforce.com Sales Cloud processes and
functionalities for business users to minimize incidents and avoid
repeat issue escalation.
- Support requests from Audit, Compliance and other functions for
information and assessments of Salesforce platform, product use,
data, and processes.
- Drive the adoption of Salesforce industry accelerators and
assets to support differentiation and delivery excellence of the
- Responsible for building dev-ops operating model, continuous
integration (CI), testing framework and ownership of release
management, version control and automated build process for the
- Grant/remove and maintain user licenses. Design and maintain
security model in Sales and Community including sharing rules,
security levels, user roles, profiles, and role hierarchies.
- 10 + years of experience working on configuration, development,
and implementation of Salesforce.com application (Sales Cloud,
Service Cloud and Customer Communities).
- 5+ years of experience in leading project teams and delivery of
end to end full lifecycle Salesforce Sales Cloud global
- 10 + year of experience with design and configuration of
Salesforce Sales Cloud functionality, Lead Management, Account
Management, Opportunity Management, Quotation Management, Order
Management, Customer Interaction Management, Price Books, ERP/SAP
Integration for master and transactional data.
- Experience with design and configuration of configuration of
Salesforce features to design business processes including Object
Design, Page Layouts, Workflows, Approval Processes, User Roles &
Profiles, Permission Sets, Custom objects, Workflows Rules, Email
Templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata
Types, Visual Flows, Lightning Flows.
- Experience with design and configuration of Service Cloud
functionality, Case Management, Knowledge Management, Case
Escalation, Case SLA Management, Email to Case.
- Experience with general setup and governance such as Salesforce
limits usage, security, access settings, user access, installed
- Experience with User Interface design using Salesforce Visual
Angular, AJAX including custom views in Salesforce Mobile App
- Experience with design and integrating Salesforce to ERP/SAP
for Master and Transactional data leveraging REST/SOAP APIs (XML,
JSON) integration design patterns for real time and batch
- Experience with Salesforce SSO configuration and integration
with Identify Providers (Azure AD) across Salesforce Web,
Salesforce Mobile1, Salesforce Outlook Plug Ins
- Experience with custom design for Sales business process design
leveraging Salesforce APIs, Apex Triggers and Classes, SOQL,
Visualforce, Lightning Components, Force.com Tool.
- Experience in various CPQ functionalities like Product
Configuration, Bundle Pricing & Discounting Rules, Quote, Quote
Output Generation, Order, Contracting Processes, Cart
configuration, Perpetual and Subscription-based Licensing,
Cancellations, Co-terming, and Renewals.
- Familiar with integration approaches and tools including
Salesforce Connect and oData and ETL tools like Data Loader
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Aura, LWC and integrating
SFDC with multiple business applications.
- Experience developing integration processes using
Salesforce.com's Web Services API and third-party integration tools
like Apex Data Loader etc.
- Active and current Salesforce certifications
(Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Sales Cloud /Service Cloud,
- Experience in implementing and configuring Pardot.
- Knowledge automated deployment / DevOps tools and
- Knowledge of source control management tools such as Git, Bit
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced,
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong IT project and operations experience with exposure to
IT/business strategy, process improvements, applications delivery,
- Modern team player who leads by example. Active driver of
change and can-do attitude.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know
they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star notebook, a Swingline stapler, a
Quartet dry erase board, or a Kensington computer mouse, you have
touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of
nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets,
manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business
products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global
customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a
position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of
our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are
focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by
providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands
Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Keywords: ACCO Brands, Arlington Heights , CRM Lead, Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud, Other , Lake Zurich, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!