Production Packer - Starting pay up to $15.00 an hour
Company: D&W Fine Pack LLC
Location: Lake Zurich
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Starting Pay: $15.00/hour plus $1.00 night shift
Shift Times: 5:30 a.m. 4:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. -2:30 a.m.
Rotating 10-hour shifts scheduled at least one weekend a month
Our Benefits include,
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA (Medical & Dependent care)
- Employee Assistance Program
- $800.00 Retention Incentive
Our work culture is Customer Focused, Collaborative, and Cutting
And the work environment is,
- Inclusive. We believe in making everyone from all walks
of life feel welcome. Individualities are celebrated and everyone
feels like they have a place at D&W Fine Pack!
- Full of fun. This is a fun culture where team members
dont take themselves too seriously. We are lively with regular
social events, and employees interact with each other
Employees are more than just coworkers. We treat
each other with respect and kindness, and we encourage meaningful
interactions between co-workers!
- Follows plant safety procedures and guidelines
- Know emergency procedures and what to do in the event of power
outages, machine failures, workplace injuries, etc.
- Wears and utilizes personal protective equipment (PPE) as
- Understand and identifies Lock-out/Tag-out procedures
- Informs supervisor of safety issues; reports any workplace
injury or incident immediately
- Actively participates in the D&W safety improvement
process/activities, e.g. Hazard Identification, Safety Suggestions,
Safety Teams, etc.
- Performs various production related tasks such as loading
materials into machines and packing a wide variety of products
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality
- Maintains his or her work area in neat condition
- Assists other workers with specific task as requested
- Follow plant quality practices including Good Manufacturing
Practices, or GMPs
- Stack, wrap and label raw materials or finished goods
- Record product, packaging and order information on specified
forms and records
- Supports the Plants Food Safety initiatives by completing plant
required Food Safety training and by implementing / complying with
the required practices.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Willingness to work and follow verbal/written instructions
- May be required to use floor loading trucks
- Moderate computer skills
- Ability to work safely, willingness to train in
cross-functional areas, and work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to read, write & speak English
Keywords: D&W Fine Pack LLC, Arlington Heights , Production Packer - Starting pay up to $15.00 an hour, Other , Lake Zurich, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!