Join the movement!
Pharmacann Inc., one of the nation's leading cannabis companies,
is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team
shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our
reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and
dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this
fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We're grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, Pharmacann Inc.
operates thirteen dispensaries and four production facilities
across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts,
Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the
Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our
company, please visit pharmacann.com.
Dispensary Inventory Specialist reports to the Dispensary
Inventory Manager at the dispensary and is responsible for all
policy and procedure, compliance, inventory, receiving orders and
all other operational objectives of the business.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Deliver results and strategic direction by ensuring day-to-day
operations run smoothly.
- Execute and follow up on operational standards and policies and
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security policies within
- Prepare and package orders for customers
- Maintain clean and organized processing room
- Receive, count, and document inventory deliveries.
- Inform Dispensary Inventory Manager of upcoming inventory
- Adhere to distribution guidelines.
- Unpack/sort/label merchandise as directed.
- Maintain facility cleanliness.
- Merchandising and restocking.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum 2 years' retail experience
- Must possess strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and
- Intermediate-level math skills
- Excellent Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- This job operates in a professional store environment. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, and photocopiers.
- This position requires weekend, nights and holiday work
availability. May require minimal travel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and
arms and may be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.
We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement
experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate
with experience. Benefits are available.