Company: Caravel Autism Health
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Office Coordinator serves as the face of their clinic for
clients and their families and supports the clinical team by
flexibly serving multiple functions at the clinic. They are
responsible for timely and accurate scheduling changes for their
staff and clients, coordinating start of service for clients while
serving as general facilities support.
- Greet all clients and families as they arrive to our
- Answer phones and respond to or forward requests and/or
- Assists and/or completes safety screening protocols for all
clients, families, and guests to the clinic.
- Accurately records client and staff cancelations, reschedules,
and other scheduled time off to ensure clients receive their
prescribed treatment hours.
- Facilitates timely and accurate flow of communication between
the clinic and Client Care Coordinator where applicable.
- Management of the intake process from Meet and Greet to first
day of ABA services.
- Schedules recurring meetings with client families.
- Schedule support services with interpretation companies
- Assists with the completion of cleaning protocols to ensure a
safe, clean, secure treatment environment.
- Provides general facilities support including maintaining
clinic inventory/ supplies, handling incoming and outgoing mail and
coordinating general building maintenance
Non-Essential Functions/Other Duties:
- Manages employee and/or client records while ensuring security
and confidentiality of files and sensitive information.
- Enters schedules and prep materials for new team members.
- Assist with technology set up for virtual
- Completes and records medicine administration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibility: Not applicable.
Travel Required: Minimal travel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be
exposed to a client that exhibits physically aggressive behavior
which can include kicking, pinching, punching, biting, etc. The
employee may have to use appropriate behavior management techniques
frequently with a client under such circumstances. Such response
requires agility, quick reflexes, and the ability to use physically
evasive movement. The employee will be constantly required to
stand, walk, sit, grasp, reach, bend, kneel, crouch and squat. The
employee must be able to independently and repeatedly lift, move
and carry objects weighing up to thirty-five (35) pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include near, far, and field
of vision. Speech must be spoken in a manner easily understood by
others. This position requires regular and punctual employee
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- At least one year comparable experience working with clients
and/or families in a medical or therapeutic setting including
providing administrative or customer service-related
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a
pleasant, professional, and helpful demeanor and voice.
- Experience working with multi-line phone systems and office
machines (copiers, postage machines, fax machine, etc.).
- Displays professionalism and represents organization in a
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate
effectively with others in a professional and friendly manner.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task
and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates initiative, with the ability to manage self and
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Exemplary customer service focus, for both internal and
- Strong team player.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written
- Knowledge of HIPAA privacy and security rules and
- Ability to abide by ethical guidelines and policies, including
strict adherence to confidentiality and HIPAA guidelines.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must pass a thorough background check.
Keywords: Caravel Autism Health, Arlington Heights , Office Coordinator, Other , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!