Digital Press Operator - Inca Uvistar Machine Operator - M-F 3pm-11:30pm - Will Train!
Company: The IMAGINE Group, LLC
Posted on: June 7, 2021
At The IMAGINE Group we go beyond print to help our clients
deliver game changing visual communications from concept to
delivery that set the standard for our industry. The first step in
this process is hiring great employees! Our innovative team is the
most committed, most experienced team in the business, who are
driven to find and deliver a better way to our clients. We are
committed to delivering marketing solutions, in every environment
and every campaign, that help our clients capture the heart, mind
and loyalty of their customers. For more than 30 years, The IMAGINE
Group has established itself as one of the most influential and
innovative visual communications companies in the industry. Lets
IMAGINE a better way together!
- Responsible for digital production on the digital printer
device related to quality and insuring they meet print performance
related to ink adhesion, curing, color control and will withstand
finishing method specified. Ensures prints are free from defects
such as streaks, fingerprints, dirt, ink blotches and
- Uses internal database systems to track jobs and record all
production specifications related to printer settings, quantities,
stock usage and color profiles. Fills out appropriate job ticket
- Performs regularly scheduled maintenance procedures on
equipment. Gains advanced equipment knowledge in order to
troubleshoot equipment related problems.
- Communicates and comprehends simple instructions to and from
other shifts or departments. Is aware of overall department
workload and assists in other areas of the department during peak
times while keeping presses productive.
- Gains an in depth understanding of the RIP programs including
color profiles, replacement of spot colors, manual layouts, and
general image manipulation including sizing, rotation, and
- Performs Quality Check prior to ripping jobs to verify size,
color profile, resolution, replaced colors, and insures job is laid
out properly on sheet.
- Ability to comprehend instructions and communicate effectively
in both written and oral form.
- Ability to apply a common-sense decision-making ability when
presented with problems involving concrete variables and evaluates
information available to determine if it is ample to make an
- Basic math skills.
- Must be computer literate and have an understanding of basic
operating systems on PC and Mac.
- HS Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to regularly lift or move up to 25 lbs. and
occasionally lift and or move 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust
Keywords: The IMAGINE Group, LLC, Arlington Heights , Digital Press Operator - Inca Uvistar Machine Operator - M-F 3pm-11:30pm - Will Train!, Other , Grayslake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!