Sr. HR Data and Analytics Analyst
Company: CF Industries
Posted on: June 6, 2021
At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed
and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe
and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined
capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part
of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging
knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work
and you'll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that
help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different
areas. You'll take pride in working for a company that lives its
values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an
authentic team that encourages you to share your views and
opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States,
Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage,
transportation and distribution network in North America, and
logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our
strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the
world's transition to clean energy.
AG0704 Corporate HR, Exempt
As member of the Human Resources team, the Senior HR Data and
Analytics Analyst will be responsible for supporting the design and
optimization for global HR information systems, including their
functionality, data quality, reporting and governance, and building
and advancing analytics across all disciplines.
- Analyzes HR business processes and works across HR functions
and IT to recommend, develop, and optimize existing and future HR
information systems functionality to achieve greater process
efficiencies and a higher level of control effectiveness.
- Leads the design of global HR metrics and external benchmarking
within HR information systems, including cross-functional
companywide data mining and analytics on employee data trends.
- Leads global HR data governance initiatives, including key data
element identification, data quality reporting, and maintenance, as
well as retention and classification solutions in compliance with
- Facilitates ongoing governance of HR information systems
projects, incident management, and upgrades with HR and IT
- Operates as primary contact point with IT department on all
matters involving HR information systems.
- Works with management, Internal Audit, and IT on the
coordination of HR information systems audit plans, and the ongoing
testing of its internal control environment with the Internal Audit
- Maintains an advanced knowledge of HR information systems
capabilities, as well as HR business processes and functional HR
strategies to recommend and support solutions.
- Delivers high quality analysis, reporting, and presentations to
senior leadership to support HR and overall business strategy and
Understands and complies with established departmental processes
and procedures designed to support internal controls efforts.
Identifies and brings to the attention of department management
internal controls deficiencies.
Successful Incumbents will have:
- Undergraduate Degree in related field or relevant work
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Human Resources practices,
business processes, controls, systems and strategies
- Experience in business process management and data
- Experience with Workday, with an emphasis on security,
reporting, analytics, and design
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using other data analytics applications such as
Tableau or Power BI is preferred
- Comparable industry experience is strongly preferred
The Senior HR Data and Analytics Analystresponsibilities reach
across the global HR organization. This role will work closely with
all areas of HR to understand strategy and operational needs to
develop and execute solutions within HR information systems. The
incumbent may be required to travel to site locations for short
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF
Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the
application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
Keywords: CF Industries, Arlington Heights , Sr. HR Data and Analytics Analyst, Other , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!