Clean Team Member R14 - Store 311
Company: Thorntons Inc
Location: Island Lake
Posted on: June 6, 2021
In accordance with the operations procedure manual and direction
from the General and/or Store Manager, the Clean Team Member is
responsible for delighting Thorntons guests by maintaining
merchandise and supporting store goals and initiatives.
Essential Job Functions (RESPONSIBLE TO)
- Delivers customer service with a "how may I help you" attitude.
Looks for opportunities to delight guests and follows instructions
from store management.
- Keep coolers, fast lane merchandise, store shelves, and
displays fully stocked and fronted at all times.
- Clean and maintain equipment and ready high-margin products
such as coffee, fountain drinks, etc.
- Clean windows, floors, shelving, counters, gas pumps regularly,
and restrooms per store operating procedures (daily check
- Clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the store as
- Advise store management of any maintenance or safety
- Practices safe working habits that align with company safety
- Properly uses the Customer Service Department for customer
- Stay familiar with all Thorntons policies applicable to the
Clean Team Member position as outlined on Thorntons Intranet.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- All experience will be considered
- Ability to speak, read, understand, and write the English
- High energy and strong work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Works well with others in a team environment
- Must be able to climb a ladder to clean windows, stock shelves,
make price changes, etc.
- Properly records time on the TOTS systems and signs a time
report verifying all hours worked
- Understands that company funds are not available for personal
Keywords: Thorntons Inc, Arlington Heights , Clean Team Member R14 - Store 311, Other , Island Lake, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!