Designcraft positions itself as a top-of-the-line supplier,
focused on providing our clients with cutting-edge prototype
modeling support and excellent individualized product development
We are searching for an individual with experience setting
up and operating CNC Vertical Mills on our
first shift. Our first shift typically runs from
7 p.m. to 4p.m., with overtime opportunities. If
you have the experience, knowledge and temperament to thrive
in a true "job shop" custom environment, we want to hear from
Specific tasks include:
* Setting up CNC Mills and making program adjustments on
the fly. * Material preparation for a wide range of metals and
engineering plastics. * Reading and interpreting 3D CAD data and 2D
prints. * Machine maintenance. Designcraft’s ideal team member
needs many skills!
- Pride in ones work
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills.
- Ability to work with customers, co-workers and
- Ability to budget time and work efficiently in order meet
- Additional mechanical and technical experience is an
- Desire to take part in a fast paced and exciting work
- Basic computer skills to be able to transfer and organize
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- A High School degree or equivalent.
- Perform with an On Time, On Spec, On Budget attitude.
- Manual lathe and mill experience a plus.
We offer competitive wages, overtime after 40 hours, medical and
dental benefits, and a retirement plan. Please take a
moment and apply below!