Posted on: June 6, 2021
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative
culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get
Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it we want you
to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital
banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so
that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people
find a brighter financial future with Discover.
Job Description What You ll Do
How You ll Do It
- Develop predictive models to support Discover s business
- Design and develop models, utilizing machine learning and other
- Present the results of mathematical modeling and data analysis
to management or other end users.
Qualifications You ll Need
- Research and leverage state-of-the-art modeling techniques;
participate in modeling innovation.
- Leverage extensive, deep technical knowledge and leadership
skills to drive the development of data-science solutions, and
implement data-driven recommendations and outcomes.
- Maintain a high level of competency in statistical and
analytical principles, tools and techniques, and support the
advancement of the "best-in-class" analytical capabilities to
unlock new capabilities and performance, and quickly adapt to
modern modeling techniques.
- Demonstrate knowledge in analytical tools.
Bonus Points If You Have
- Master's degree in statistics, math, information technology,
analytics, engineering, economics, or related quantitative
- Ph.D. in math, computer science, information technology,
engineering, economics, or related quantitative field
- 2+ years of experience in developing data-based analytical
solutions, financial service industry, modeling, or related
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants
with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity
employer (EEO is the law) . We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You
will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in
consideration for a career at Discover.
Keywords: Discover, Arlington Heights , Modeler, Other , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!