Pathway Management, LLC (founded in 1997) is a privately held,
Chicago-based company that is dedicated to changing the way society
"THINKS" about aging and senior living. The company operates 24
senior living communities in Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, and
Pathway offers a dynamic, fast-paced work environment that
challenges team members to see aging as a natural, vibrant,
enriching part of life. Therefore, our team members infuse our
communities with the energy, caring, and creativity needed to help
our residents live a life of purpose, fulfillment, and
We are looking for a maintenance assistant that has passion for
helping people. If you love to do general cleaning, painting,
fixing, re-doing or maintaining a large community, keep
As a Maintenance Assistant a typical day might include:
- Getting to know all of our fabulous residents.
- Advocating patience, cheerfulness and a positive work
- Perform spectacular day-to-day maintenance functions of common
areas and resident apartments.
- Ensure work areas are clean and equipped with all the tools to
make our community shine.
- Respond to communities and residents requests in a fast, fun
and friendly manner.
- Follow and promote established safety standards.
If you're good at:
- Being an expert in repair work and can do all kinds of
maintenance tasks with ease.
- Talking with people and love to listen to what they have to
- Looking at maintenance not as a task or job, but as your
mission in life.
- Making lasting impressions through your work.
- Responding to residents needs/requests in a positive and
- Communicating clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently.
You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're
comfortable communicating in writing and over the phone.
To be the ideal Maintenance Assistant for this role:
- Must have 1-3 years working in a maintenance position.
- Hours of Operation/Shifts Available:
- PART TIME:
- 8:00AM to 4:00PM
- Sunday thru Tuesday
- Have experience working in a large community.
- Must be inspired to serve the needs of our residents and
- Ability to handle several tasks at once.
- Must have a fast, fun and friendly attitude.
- Willing to learn something new each day.
Pathways operating approach is so unique and so deeply ingrained
in our culture that we call it VIVA! VIVA! takes a whole new
approach that focuses on resident wellness, abilities, and
person-centered care. We are currently seeking highly skilled,
enthusiastic team members with the passion, dedication, and
creativity to provide positive, memorable experiences for our
residents every day.
We offer a generous benefits package including competitive
salary, 401K plan with employer matching, comprehensive medical,
dental and vision insurance and paid time off.