Customer Service Manager - Employee Benefits
Company: Alper Services LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
GCG Financial, an Alera Group Company is seeking a Customer
Service Manager to join their Employee Benefits team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting
opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen
generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up
through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be
part of an amazing organization!
GCG Financial was founded in 1975 and measures our success by
the strength of our relationships. As an Alera Group company,
collaboration is the foundation of how we do business. Our
close-knit, family culture is why employees join GCG and stay for
decades. We laugh, we have fun, we support our community and we are
the driving force behind the company's 45+ years of success. Now,
all we need is you! For more information, please visit https://gcgfinancial.aleragroup.com/
As a Customer Service Manager, you will manage a team that
oversees all customer retention activities. This position takes
initiatives in customer satisfaction via process improvement plans
and efficient reporting and flow of information. You will maintain
industry relationships, develop budgets, and control costs.
- Manage and direct the daily operations of the customer service
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for
quality customer service delivery for the entire lifecycle of a
customer (onboarding, policy implementation, renewal, life events,
- Develop and implement customer service policies and
- Define and communicate goals and customer service
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of
service, productivity and profitability.
- Effectively motivate and engage direct reports to achieve and
surpass agency goals.
- Drive alignment and consistency in people practices, management
activities, and customer service. delivery to achieve goals.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper
functioning of the department.
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
- Analyze relevant data to determine customer service
- Establish and leverage strong partnerships with key departments
and internal/external customers.
- Liaise with leadership team to support and implement growth
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and
- Hire, develop, train, and manage employee performance.
- Servicing client block alongside team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Extensive experience in Employee Benefits in the insurance
industry with solid knowledge of health and welfare and ACA
- 2+ years managing others in a professional environment.
- Experience with Zywave products, such as BrokerageBuilder,
- In-depth knowledge of customer service software, databases and
- Highly computer literate, including expert end-user knowledge
of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and Word.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California
Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Keywords: Alper Services LLC, Arlington Heights , Customer Service Manager - Employee Benefits, Other , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!