Company: Whole Foods
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Provide overnight support as a member of the Grocery team to
include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the floor,
displays, and back stock in accordance with company standards.
Ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly,
and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
- Maximize sales potential through effective and proper
procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking and
- Check product to ensure it meets WFM quality standards.
- Accurately sort and scan waste
- Maintain production standards.
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
- Stock and clean grocery shelves, bulk bins, frozen and dairy
- Maintain back stock in good order.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping
environment by sweeping floors and completing sweep logs.
- Make sure temp logs, sweep logs and sanitation logs are
- Comply with all Health and Safety Codes.
- Attend all team and store meetings as assigned by Team or Store
- Accurately handle DC and UNFI invoices for product delivered
outside of store Receiving Hours.
- Properly check in product and report miss-picks to team
- Understand and perform as directed all opening, mid, and
- Receive product from receiving location to sales floor or
appropriate back stock spaces.
- Aid in the receiving and sorting of other teams' overnight
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Essential Working Conditions:
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time, up to 8-10
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting,
squatting and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing),
32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees
- Unassisted heavy lifting (minimum of 50 lbs.)
- Assisted heavy lifting and pulling (maximum of 100 lbs or
- Work in varying temperatures (coolers, etc. when needed).
- Wet and dry conditions.
- Use of ladders.
- Repetition of duties.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business
Keywords: Whole Foods, Arlington Heights , Grocery Overnight, Other , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!