This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter
your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people
around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the
organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every
hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years,
we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and
inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives-
where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Join Baxter in our mission to save and sustain lives by
developing high quality medical devices for hospital and home use.
As Research Associate III, your responsibilities will include
working cross functionally on a global scale, working on high
visibility projects and innovative problem solving.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Contribute to technical feasibility analysis of complex
research and design concepts.
- Evaluate results relative to product requirements, definitions
and/or program goals.
- Independently plan and execute a series of design and/or
technical tasks that may not be well-defined, have multiple
variables, and require advanced techniques within negotiated
- Play a lead role in the evaluation, selection and adaptation of
various techniques, which accomplish business objectives such as
quality and cycle-time.
- May provide training and supervision to junior members within
the discipline. Routinely provide advice and assistance to team
members regarding unique problems.
- Devise new approaches to complex problems through adaptations
and modifications of standard technical principles. Incorporate new
methods and technologies for improving existing or new
- Maintain focus on meeting both external and internal customer
- Work with global teams across varying functions (ex. quality,
regulatory, operations, manufacturing, etc.) to maintain business
- Initiate/Lead/Support Projects and Change Controls aligned with
capacity expansion, SNC's or other design/process changes for on
- Contribute to efforts beyond own scope of responsibilities to
ensure project milestones are met.
- Bachelor's degree ideally in Science related field 5 years
experience in either R&D, Product Development, QC, QA, or
Pharma / Medical Device Manufacturing (3-5 years' experience with
Masters or and 0-3 years' experience with PhD)
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant QSRs and other
regulatory requirements related to R&D (product development,
design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data
collection and reporting activities.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of GxP and related
regulations and guidance.
- Experience in project management - develop budgets and activity
schedules of limited scope
- Possess relevant laboratory/technical, writing, and computer
- Ability to utilize a logical, methodical approach in
independently solving problems, developing solutions, and making
- Trackwise experience strongly preferred
- Experience working in/with pharma manufacturing preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status
or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If,
because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application or interview process,
please click on the linkhere and let us know the nature of your
request along with your contact information.