Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Location: Riverwoods, IL Salary: TBD Description: Description
What You'll Do
- Partner with others in the Agile space (Senior Scrum Masters,
Agile Program Managers and Agile Coaches) to drive
technology-focused teams towards achieving Agile principles. Your
influence will help achieve various milestones as well as
- Leverage your development skills to the highest capacity to
help drive key initiatives and projects and shape our business and
technology outcomes to meet customer and partner needs.
- Create and break down product/platform efforts into successful
- Contribute to the developer experience by leveraging the latest
technologies in the industry to enhance current solution patterns
and define new ones. How You'll Do It:
- Scrum master for 2-3 teams
- Facilitate team activities including daily stand-up meetings,
grooming, sprint planning, demonstrations, release planning and
- Follow and promote Agile methodology and related scrum
ceremonies within a cross-functional Agile team.
- Coach the team to own and continually improve their process and
- Manage sprint release deliverables and proactively identify and
resolve impediments to help the team work effectively, meet sprint
objectives and ensure releases stay on track.
- Update sprint activities in Agile planning and execution
- Communicate Agile team's progress, dependencies, and
- Participate in program increment (PI) planning events.
- Identify, communicate and resolve dependencies between Agile
teams. Qualifications You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science,
or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Agile, Scrum, or related field Bonus
Points If You Have:
Keywords: The Judge Group, Arlington Heights , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Deerfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...