Company: Horizon Therapeutics
Location: Vernon Hills
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us,
success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of
lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly
to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who
are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something
bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose
values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help
others live up to theirs.
The Payroll Specialist will perform wide variety of
payroll-processing and record-keeping activities while ensuring
accuracy and compliance with applicable country specific laws and
- Audit payroll calculations for accuracy and compliance with
non-US country specific regulations - Brazil, Columbia, and
- Create and maintain non-US payroll documentation and processes
to ensure their accuracy and efficiency.
- Prepare and execute semi-monthly payroll for Canada via ADP -
- Assist with semi-monthly and off-cycle US payroll input,
processing, and post-processing review via Workday - supporting
senior payroll analyst and payroll analyst.
- Understands, interprets, and applies a wide variety of US and
Canadian payroll policies, procedures, and regulations to assure
timely and accurate payroll operations.
- Communicate concerns to business partners and payroll manager
in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- 3-5 years' experience in US payroll.
- 1-2 years' experience in non-US payroll.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance preferred
- Workday system experience a plus.
- iiPay system experience a plus.
- Canadian Payroll processing experience a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet
deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated, as a
condition of employment, with either Pfizer (fully approved by the
U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Moderna or Johnson & Johnson
(currently granted emergency-use authorization by the FDA). "Fully
vaccinated" is defined as two weeks after your final dose of the
Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Horizon will provide
medical and religious accommodations as required by law.
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified
applications are given equal opportunity and that selection
decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who,
because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in
completing this application or at any time during the application
process, should contact the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Horizon Therapeutics, Arlington Heights , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Vernon Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!